QSM is pleased to announce the release of SLIM-Collaborate 3.0, the web-based, software-as-a-service version of our trusted software estimation, tracking and benchmarking suite. With more advanced workflow capabilities, the updated version of SLIM-Collaborate enables more efficient communication between stakeholders throughout the estimation process. Additionally, the demand resource capabilities added in SLIM-Collaborate 3.0 make it easier for users to identify staffing needs and allocate resources to a software project.
Highlights of the new capabilities in SLIM-Collaborate 3.0 include:
- Solution Workflow Statuses: Software estimates are frequently developed with input from multiple individuals. As an estimate moves through the input and approval process, the estimation team will receive auto-generated email notifications to alert them when action is needed.
- New Charts and Graphs: New charts have been added to the portfolio dashboard to allow users to visualize the risk of a particular program based on schedule, cost, productivity or quality assumptions.
- Integration with Third-Party Applications: SLIM-Collaborate can be configured to share data with external applications such as Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools. This integration eliminates repetitive data entry and ensures that an organization's portfolio of projects is based on accurate estimation data.
- New Filtering Options: Customized filters can now be saved and reused, making it easier to compare similar projects. Users can now filter by project type, size, or date range.
- Enhanced Security: SLIM-Collaborate 3.0 now offers a more flexible permissions system that allows administrators to customize roles and access to specific services within the software. Additionally, administrators can now integrate SLIM-Collaborate into an organization's single sign-on process and set password requirements consistent with their overall security policies.
SLIM-Collaborate 3.0 brings stakeholders together, so all users, from the technical to C-suite level, can share project information and collaborate on a project estimate, without ever needing to leave the platform. This user-friendly, web-based estimation tool was designed to work the way your organization works.