The first step is recognizing duplicate projects. There are two ways this is done:
- If the project was created in SLIM-WebServices, it contains a unique identifyer. Two projects with the same unique identifyer are tagged as duplicates.
- If the project originated with SLIM-Suite, if the internal ID and the Project Name match it is considered a duplicate.
Prior to reading the import file, you are presented with a screen to select one of three options for handling duplicate projects:
- Import Duplicates - import all projects from the source database.
- Skip Duplicates - import only non-duplicate projects from the source database.
- Update Duplicates - replace existing projects with matching projects from the source database.
Taxonomy upgrade extrasSLIM-DataManager