The SLIM-Estimate Certification Program is designed to help our customers ensure the technical excellence of their SLIM users and allow them to deliver superior business value to the organization. If you are interested in our certification process please contact Keith Ciocco or call (703) 749-3812.
Why We Offer the Certification:
- To improve the skillset of the members of your organization
- To increase business value to your organization
- To ensure technical competence and best practices
- To ensure consistent application of SLIM in your organization
- To recognize superior practitioner achievement
How Certification Is Achieved:
In order to be awarded certification, a user must demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- A complete understanding of fundamental theory underlying the SLIM Methodology
- The ability to fully configure/customize SLIM-Estimate and SLIM-DataManager to a client environment
- The ability to efficiently use the tool and answer questions that typically come up during analysis
- Demonstration of the business value in the application of SLIM in your organization
What We Provide:
QSM administers and grades the SLIM Estimation Certification exam. The details of the exam are listed below.
- The exam is comprised of a four part test along with all the documentation and SLIM files required to complete the exam.
- It takes approximately 5 hours to complete the exam. The exam is available online and scheduled at a time convenient to you.
- You must meet a minimum criteria before you will be allowed to take the certification exam:
- Successful completion of a QSM-conducted SLIM-Estimate training class
- 1 year of operational experience using the QSM SLIM-Estimate tool
- Practical application of SLIM-Estimate to no fewer than 6 real projects
- You must achieve a minimum score of 90% on the overall exam with no individual sections having a score less than 80%.
- The Certification exam cost is $500 which covers the cost of administration and grading the exam.
- Successful candidates will receive a certificate documenting their creditials as a SLIM Estimation Professional.