- Consulting Overview
- High Performance Benchmark Service
- Estimation Process Consulting Service
- Function Point Analysis
- SLIM Product Configuration and Deployment Services
- Acquisition and Program Management
- Independent Bid Assessment / Alternatives Analysis
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Project Health Check & Forecasting Service
- Expert Witness Services
- SLIM API Programming
- QSM Historical Database
- About Us
- Contact Us
Find out if our SLIM Suite is right for you. Watch the demo!
Click here for a comprehensive PDF brochure.
See how SLIM Users have increased their bottom line:
- QSM is pleased to introduce SLIM-WebServices: a "light and lean," cloud-based version of our world-class project estimating, tracking, and benchmarking products!
- New Agile White Paper - Predictable Change: Flexing the Five Core Levers of Software Development
- Watch the replay of industry expert Carol Dekkers's webinar: Estimating Before Requirements with Function Points and Other Metrics
- Updated Performance Benchmark Table
- How Does Uncertainty Expressed in SLIM-Estimate Relate to Control Bounds in SLIM-Control? Part III
- Webinar - Building an Estimation Center of Excellence
- How does uncertainty expressed in SLIM-Estimate relate to Control Bounds in SLIM-Control? Part II
- QSM Announces Latest Update to the QSM Project Database
Superior Measurement and Estimation Software for Multiple Design Processes
A total software lifecycle management solution requires reliable software measurement for project cost, schedule, and risk estimation. QSM SLIM Suite provides the best available estimation tools for estimating software development cost, time and effort needed to satisfy software requirements; project management control; and software metrics to benchmark an organization's project performance against industry standards. Highly configurable to multiple design processes, our clients use our parametric estimating tools for Agile development, hardware, infrastructure, model-based development, package implementation, engineering and architecture design, service-oriented architecture, call center development, and more.
Software Management Consultants with the Experience You Need
QSM software management consultants bring decades of experience to your software measurement or lifecycle management project. The expertise behind the development of the SLIM Suite of software measurement tools is available to help clients define specifications, create cost and schedule estimates, and set up benchmarking criteria to ensure successful software development projects that are on time and on budget.
SLIM Suite Training: On Site or Online
Training in the use of the SLIM Suite of software measurement tools is available on site in the U.S. or in Europe. If on-site training is not feasible, SLIM-Estimate, SLIM-Control, and SLIM-Metrics training is available online. Software project estimation, project control, and benchmarking skills are transferred with either approach. If you're looking for a software estimation consultant in the Washington DC area, please contact us today to setup a consult