- Consulting Overview
- High Performance Benchmark Service
- Estimation Process Consulting Service
- Function Point Analysis
- SLIM Product Configuration and Deployment Services
- Acquisition and Program Management
- Independent Bid Assessment / Alternatives Analysis
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Project Health Check & Forecasting Service
- Expert Witness Services
- SLIM API Programming
- QSM Historical Database
- About Us
- Contact Us
SLIM Product Configuration & Deployment Services
Are you interested in maximizing your return using the QSM SLIM tools? You should consider hiring our experts. QSM has solutions that can fit any budget and we have over thirty years of experience helping our clients get the most out of their SLIM tool investments. Shorten the time and maximize the probability of success with the QSM SLIM Configuration and Deployment Services.
Our approach is tailored to each client but typically includes some or all of the following area:
- Initial Pilot Strategy and Execution This service is designed to help you be successful in the early stages of a SLIM tool implementation. QSM works with you to identify receptive projects, overcoming objections, providing significant value added and getting early successes. It is the best way to jump start your program.
- SLIM Template Configurations The SLIM tools are highly configurable. To maximize the effectiveness of the tools QSM consultants work with you to customize the SLIM tools to your development methodologies. The typical configuration items are: The product lifecycle, work breakdown structure, sizing methods, collection and analysis of historical data, streamlined output reports and briefings.
- Estimation Process Development Every best practice has a documented set of procedures and practices. QSM consultants work with your people to gain an in-depth understanding of how projects flow through your organization, where you need to provide analysis in to support decision making and what tools contain data that is relevant to the process. We then construct a streamlined best practice estimation process to support decision making.
- Key Employee Mentoring QSM consultants transfer our know how to your people in a quick and efficient manner.
- SLIM Tool Roll Out Deployments QSM consultants help you figure out the best strategy for rolling out the SLIM tools. They typical issues involve structure (centralized vs decentralized), training, data repositories and template management, mentoring, internal support, and management education. QSM builds a comprehensive plan and assists in the deployment program.
- SLIM Interfacing Services QSM consultants and system builders work with you to define and construct interfaces to your infrastructure products.
- SLIM Training and Professional Certification Program Our professional certification program helps to develop and maintain a highly skilled workforce. QSM certifications ensure that your users have in depth knowledge of the theory behind the tools and demonstrated proficiency in tool operation and practical application.
- Management Education Seminars 1 hour to ½ day seminars help executives understand the capabilities that exist in the SLIM tools and establishes realistic expectations for their use.
- Configured SLIM Tool Files
- Estimation Process Best Practices Guide Book
- SLIM Tool Ramp-up Mentoring Sessions
- SLIM Training Courses
- QSM Education Seminars