- Consulting Overview
- High Performance Benchmark Service
- Estimation Process Consulting Service
- Function Point Analysis
- SLIM Product Configuration and Deployment Services
- Acquisition and Program Management
- Independent Bid Assessment / Alternatives Analysis
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Project Health Check & Forecasting Service
- Expert Witness Services
- SLIM API Programming
- QSM Historical Database
- About Us
- Contact Us
High Performance Benchmark Service
The High Performance Benchmark Service is designed to help any software and systems development and acquisition organization quantify and demonstrate performance improvement over time. In today’s economic environment it is more important than ever for developers to compete more effectively and provide value to their customers.
Typical Reasons Companies Leverage this Service:
- Find out how their organization compares with industry
- Satisfy a corporate governance requirement
- Demonstrate superior development performance to existing and new clients
- Improve schedule, quality, resource utilization and productivity
- Increase project predictability
- Data Analysis. The average productivity and quality being achieved for the organization will be determined. Comparisons will be made against similar projects and companies, leveraging the QSM database, one of the largest of its kind with over 10,000 completed projects.
- A visual comparison of where your projects position relative to other organizations in the industry, using data from the QSM trend lines. This analysis allows us to show how an organization’s projects compare to other projects of similar size and application type.
- A 5 Star Assessment. Using trend line analysis, QSM can also show how a project performs relative to other projects in the benchmark dataset. These assessments then get aggregated across all metrics for an overall data assessement. The 5 star ranking system provides a virtual report card for your completed projects.
- Current project strengths and weaknesses are evaluated to streamline development processes, replicate successes and avoid problem areas.