QSM would like to thank our fantastic presenters and all that attended our virtual conference. More than just one-dimensional presentations, each session included interactive Q&As with active participation from our audience. It was great to hear such a wide variety of presentations covering project management success in many different areas, including the return on investment from estimating agile projects, the application of the SLIM tools to government outsourcing programs, and the benefits of leveraging flexible sizing techniques and QSM estimation methods. If you were unable to attend last week, you can find replays of all of the presentations below. We encourage you to reach out with any additional questions or feedback.
- "Our Evolution Around Estimation" - Lenny Fenster, Microsoft Services
- "Strengthening Estimation Governance in a Large-Scale Organization with SLIM-Collaborate" - Christophe Guillou and Angelo Moore, IBM Global Services
- "Using Project History to Produce Estimates" - Daniel Horvath, Progressive Insurance
- “Big Rock Estimation with SLIM-Estimate” Aaron Jeutter, Rockwell Automation
- "Five Core Metrics to Reduce Outsourced Software Project Failure" - Joseph Madden, KPMG
- "Understanding the Physics of Software Development" - Larry Putnam, Jr., QSM
- "The Evolution of SLIM-Suite Tools" – Kate Armel and Laura Zuber, QSM
View the full list of presentation recordings here and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!