- Consulting Overview
- High Performance Benchmark Service
- Estimation Process Consulting Service
- Function Point Analysis
- SLIM Product Configuration and Deployment Services
- Acquisition and Program Management
- Independent Bid Assessment / Alternatives Analysis
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Project Health Check & Forecasting Service
- Expert Witness Services
- SLIM API Programming
- QSM Historical Database
- About Us
- Contact Us
SLIM API Programming
Are you interested in interfacing SLIM® with other applications in your organization such as requirements management, defect tracking and timekeeping systems? In many cases, automation can improve efficiency and help institutionalize improvements in software management processes. Our SLIM tool license includes basic API support, but we are also asked by clients to assist in building more complex interfaces.
Our approach applies software engineering discipline to API programming:
- Planning and Requirements Size and scope the interface requirements and document them in an interface specification.
- Interface Design and Development Design and develop the interface in accordance with the specification.
- Interface Testing and Delivery Develop test planning documentation with test cases that are traceable to the interface requirements specification. Perform interface testing and defect resolution.
- Interface Requirements Specification
- Interface Design Specification
- Interface Source Code
- Interface Test Documentation
- Interface Release Notes