If you were unable to attend our webinar, Shifting to Agile Methods - The Keys for Long-Term Success, a replay is now available.
Changes to the software development process, such as moving toward Agile methods, must demonstrate sustainable results over time versus just short-term wins. There are two keys to reaching long-term success that should be considered up front – the new process must be repeatable and measurable.
In this session, AccuRev’s Chris Lucca and QSM’s Larry Putnam, Jr. explore these two keys to success.
Specifically, they cover:
- The state of software development projects yesterday versus today and the impact to the software development process
- The techniques and tools that can help a team to build a process that is repeatable and scalable, even across a distributed team
- Which metrics and measurement processes are important to measuring the results and improvements of implementing repeatable and scalable processes
- How to use metrics to estimate project schedules, resources and reliability, and monitor project progress and forecast completion
- Ways to benchmark the results at project completion for time to market, cost performance and reliability – all of which provide the business case for continued investments in technology and repeatable and scalable processes
View all recordings of all of our past webinars.